Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Conflicting information...
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 10085
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 1/29/2002 09:13 PM

Dear Max,

1. Recently, there has been a few postings with regards to the `conflicting' information provided by e.g. Flying Star Feng Shui vs Eight House Theory.

2. I like to elaborate that; there is no conflicting information on either the Flying Star Feng Shui nor the Eight House Theory.

3. Here in lies what I have suggested a THREE-Step approach to find out:

3.1 What is the aim or purpose of each theory?

If one knows the aim of each of this theory, one would then not be confused or feel that the information provided by e.g. Flying Star or Eight house CAN be contradictory.

3.2 What are the strengths and
3.3 What are the weakness of the theory or concept.

4. In a few recent messages, I have mentioned that:-

4.1 The Eight House theory is about How much time one spents at a sector.

For example, if under the Eight House theory
if a particular sector has the intangible force of `Health' at that sector; then, this is specific to the person.

Well and fine if the person can spent more time in this sector.

4.2 As mentioned, the sector is INDIVIDUAL self specific. Thus, for example if the sector is inauspicious for the spouse or e.g. his `Disaster' sector; then it is best that this is not his bedroom as this is not a good sector for him to SPENT time at that sector.

4.3 Thus, the Eight House theory (other than the main entrance door is auspicious or not for the individual; it alsorevolves around e.g. TIME SPENT at a specific sector.

5. The Flying Star Feng Shui is about analysing THE BIRTH CHART of the house.

6. Therefore, there is a difference between " Time Spent " for an INDIVIDUAL under Eight House vs Flying Star (which is all about the Birth Chart of the house).

7. Thus, I hope, you and other members can hopefully understand that we should if possible try to understand the purpose of each theory.

8. In a Flying Star chart, for example a 20 year Flying Star chart when a sector is considered e.g. good or auspicious, it simply means that the BIRTH CHART at this sector is good. Therefore, there is no need for any cures or neutralising agent here.

Thus, it can be good or auspicious under Flying Star but for an INDIVIDUAL (applying Eight House Theory) it need not necessary mean that this is a good sector for him/her to SPENT time at.

I hope the above clarifies your doubt.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/29/2002 12:33:00 PM, Max Rosen wrote:
>Hi, from the premieum report:
>a male born on 3rd Jan., 59 at
>3-4:59 am.
>The report indicate that the
>West is a
>good direction (Prosperity).
>But then from
>the eight Characters Feng Shui
>Chart, the
>West direction is very bad
>indeed! Please
>help me to clarify and
>understand it.
>Thanks.

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources