Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Back facing the door, 2 Attachments
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 12311
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 11/28/2002 08:34 AM

Dear Tien Sze

Thank you for attaching a sketch of your room.

Please see below:-

On 11/28/2002 12:08:00 AM, Ling Tien Sze wrote:
>Hi Celia,
> I have 2questions.
>1) I got to know that wind
>chimes not advise to put at
>certain directions as it will
>attract some spirit. Please
>advise which direction is it?

It is best to avoid placing wind chimes at sectors that are considered `too yin'. In Flying Star, its numerology can share light to whether it is yin at certain sectors.

The two most problematic sectors are: North-East (Devils gate) and South-West (Devil's back door). Where possible try to avoid (be careful) it at these two sectors and also at West.

>2) I have attached my study rm
>layout. Supposely my best
>direction is north-west.
>However, it will results my
>back facing the door. However,
>if I put the mirror and wrap
>around the wall( at the same
>time to cure the sha qi), is
>it still ok to back face my
>door as I can see the door
>through the mirror installed
>on the wall.

1. Feng Shui is about priority and sensibility (commonsense).

2. I am sad to say that, recently, some people who called me enquiring on Feng Shui audit asked me whether, I would recommend placement of beds at `weird' or odd locations. For example, some Feng Shui practitioners literally ask their clients to place e.g. the bed in the middle of the bedroom. And at other unimaginable locations.

3. Frankly, all these does not make real sense at all. This is because, it is all so easy to make recommendations for others to sleep at weird locations. Since, most likely, the practitioner themselves may most likely not do it by themselves. And the poor client has for his rest of his (miserable life) live in such a state if he were to occupy this house.

4. The priority must always go to Shapes and Forms and Yin and Yang concept.

5. In your attached layout plan, it is not practical to study facing the sunlight or source of natural sunlight coming into the room. If your windows are exposed to direct sunlight, light filters from the West comes directly into your study room. This may result in having to draw the curtains especially if you are studying in the day.

6. It may not be good to study long term facing a light source. This can be glaring and sometimes if the pages are shinny may affect or increase our spectacle degree or asmathism.

7. Please refer to the first layout plan: studyrm.gif

7.1 Try to be careful of marking `1' as it can be a poison arrow (in both of the attached layout plan).

7.2 Even if this direction is considered favourable, it may not be advantages under Shapes and Forms/Yin and Yang to place your study table this way. Especially since, you have also mentioned that your `back' is facing the study room door.

7.3 Under marking `2' it is best to place the table against the wall (for support)

8. It is preferred that the study table be placed based on this file sf-layoutplan.gif as it better conforms to Shapes and Forms and Yin and Yang concept. Natural light (during the day is better than electric lighting) Just be careful of the poison arrow under this first attachment.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Click to open!sf-layoutplan.gif
Favourable to Shapes n Forms (9,350 bytes)

Click to open!studytablelayout.gif
Not favourable Shapes n Forms (7,392 bytes)

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources