Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Negative energy
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 12568
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 1/16/2003 01:30 AM

Dear Yong Leng,

1. Thanks for your information.

2. Usually, if u have some pictures or a sketch or if you reference it to a virtual map e.g. at http://www.streetdirectory.com
it will be a great help.

3. There is truth in what you mentioned. However, it does not beat, being at the scene to look at every single detail. Even the height, the distance of various blocks and neighbourhood buildings is different. And no place is the same.

4. I am very glad that you chosen to look at Feng Shui at a macro level.

5. Frankly, it takes many years to look at, understand how qi flow between one area (different levels) and buildings between each other.

6. Other qi movements include problematic things known as penetrating sha qi.

7. Last week, I received a layout plan. And it also includes a plan form. This person, had been living in the house for more than 4 years.

8. And frequently had to change jobs (although well paying) and also was trying to conceive. He had previously asked two local geomancers but no progress.

9. I was shocked when I saw the site plan. From a few kilo metres away, there was this primary school shaped in the profile of a handgun (with a trigger). And the barallel of the gun is pointed that his block.

10. At the same time, another secondary school with a `longer' barallel also aimed at the surface of this block.

11. Such Sha Qi is known as penetrating sha qi. It is invisible to the eye. But nevertheless, symbollically very potent.

12. Imagine a handgun. This type of sha qi, shoots in spurts and this would account for good times (well paid job) followed by (retrenchment or resignation). "Guns cannot shoot all the time. As the barallel heats up and bullets used and need to replenish."

13. Unfortunately, because Singapore is so small and very few terrain, I personally feel that many FS practitioners in Singapore, focus wrongly i.e. inside the 4 walls of the house but does not seem to have a good grasp of the exterior.

14. Therefore, for the benefit of users in this forum; I have posted some learning resources either under Photo Tours of Interests (with Photos) or Singapore Property Review.

15. This is to help one have an idea that not all things inside a home is as equally important as the exterior.

16. It is good that you are investigating your surrounding. In fact, I do recommend everyone, anywhere in the world to do so.

17. For those who are new to external investigations:

17.1 As you had done, learn more about the ups and downs (if you can) about the situation of breadwinners.

17.2 For landed property, scan neighbouring homes. Look for homes that have not been renovated or look run down. Try to see if there are any canals, drains or slopes or any other building can suck it's wealth.

18. Presently I am not too comfortable replying to your message as, the sketch is too general and thus, too general to give you a concrete reply.

Nevertheless, if you have a better sketch or even photos, I appreciate it. For photos, try to resize them smaller.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/15/2003 7:14:00 PM, Lim Yong Leng wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>I have a question about
>negative energy. I live in a
>flat which has a car park in
>front of it. Further back is a
>slope land where private
>houses are situated on top. It
>appears that the slope land is
>slightly higher than my home.
>I like to know does this
>contributes to negative energy
>flowing into my home??? See
>pic below:
>
>| |
>private
>| |
>house
>|
>-------------
>my | /
>home | / slope
> | /
> -----------------
> carpark
>
>Does placing a bagua works in
>blocking or diverting the
>negative energy??? And another
>point to note, is there is a
>direct road that runs down the
>slope but is to the northwest
>direction from my home. This
>road does not face my home
>directly but i feel that it
>too contributes some negative
>energy to it.
>
>Since i have live there for
>many years, i have either seen
>many male(bread winners)
>neighbors moves out of the
>neigbourhood or couldn't take
>their business into the next
>level.

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources