Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Information Technology & Country Classification
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 12592
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 1/18/2003 04:59 AM

Dear Janna,

Information Technology and Country Classification

1. Info Technology

In developed countries or countries with high GDP (especially the US); many of it's business and citizens are plugged into the knowledge economy and the internet.

In many of these countries, the ratio of Personal computers (PCs) are high in relation to it's population. It can be as high as 3 or 5 persons to 1 pc.

2. Current Info Technology's disadvantage is that current multimedia has not caught up with the speed of delivery / privacy of multi media content.

2.1 Thus, it is currently not practical to have smart face reading technologies etc...

2.2 Presently in developed countries, many of those who were young when the PC revolution are now taking reigns of the information market. And many of these group of persons are very comfortable without face-to-face interaction.

2.3 SMS and E-mails are their means of major communication.

3. With the above situation, I personally feel that currently face reading etc... will be side-lined for quite sometime in developed countries.

4. However, for `under developed' countries to Third world countries, those that have majority of population living in subsistence, only a select group can well afford info technology.

5. I can quite understand your situation for the need for more tools for face to face or one to one meetings with clients.

6. This is how it also evolved in my country Singapore. In the past i.e. 1960s to 1970s and to slightly around 1980's many of my country Geomancers have walk in crowds who would like their fortune read.

7. Many of these Geomancers are now hoping and praying for someone to walk to their stall.

8. This state of evolution will be evident for similar countries going thru this cycle of country development.

9. In my opinion; the country that will most likely to succeed would be China. I am saying it not because I am an overseas Chinese but rather, China's model is a controlled environment, but yet, flexible to allow for stability and growth.

10. One advantage of the Chinese people, is that many have adopted confucious models of filial piety and wealth is actually, making sure that their next generation receives the best education no matter what. I attribute this to the key success factor of nation building.

11. In my opinion, China leaders have always looked at Singapore or studied the model used and the methods used by our Senior Minister Mr Lee Kuan Yew.

12. I sincerly hope that all other former communist countries, take long term growth into account and for progress, there must be some stability and pain (suffering).

13. In the future, when multimedia has advanced somewhat, we will launch more resources.

14. In fact, Robert, has been developing the next generation, Knowledge Based system to compliment the adding of learning of resources and the delivery to all users in this website.

15. In a few months time, you will be able to use much of the free resources in this forum in many different ways: both for many of the universites which use the resource here and the common man, who can read, post, retrieve messages.

Cheers to all in 2003!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources