Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Feng Shui Masters
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 13312
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 5/9/2003 03:38 AM

Dear David,

1. We all must understand that Feng Shui is not a `cure' all.

2. In my opinion, Great Feng Shui practitioners in the past try to apply Feng Shui that works for most people, most of the time.

3. Nowadays, it is sad that many Feng Shui practitioners use concepts like `wealth corner' etc...

4. For example, many Feng Shui practitioners will advise us that `X' is the location of the wealth corner. And when we follow their advise; it does not work. And, when we ask the practitioner, often, the answer is that `you must' have not done it right.

5. I can sum up that such Feng Shui practitioners are really not truly apply Feng Shui but rather, baised towards: Human or man luck i.e. psychology... make us feel better... but for how long?

6. As human beings, we always want to hear the `positive' things - or things that give us hope. But all these, frankly are like sugar coated pills.

7. Most of the time, when we employ a FS practitioner, often, the assessment is done `within the four walls' - and many have missed the `bigger' picture. Do search the conference on " Singapore Property " or " Photo tours of Interest " for some clue.

8. The most important thing is : Location, location and location.

9. Overall, a North-South orientation of a house is much favorable, because of light that enters the home.

10. Contrast this with many people, who feel that their house should be e.g. West facing or East facing. Imagine, if the house is in a east to west orientation. When the sun rises, it heats up the east (and if there are bedrooms in east and west), this can be quite a `hot' house - literally bathed by sunlight. Too much sunlight is not favourable.

11. Do do a search for " Quantum Leap " and one can find clues that: an excellent house not only has good Feng Shui, but also receive wealth at the expensive of others. For these owners, they can literally sit down and wait for money to flow in i.e. bountiful opportunties.

12. Leaks in a home

Although it is good to fix leaks, it does not guarantee one can prosper after fixing it. Much like, we are already wounded and patched up.

13. I have this to say about why Feng Shui can be considered ineffective:-

14. I have previously mentioned that if we purchase a home or apartment and much like a car, it is a 13 year old 800 cc car. No matter how much one tweak the engine, this car, cannot go much faster.

15. In another vehicle example: If we have a family of 8. How is it possible to squeeze all family members into the car safely? Unless, of course, we tied some members on the bonnet, and roof and throw in another few into the boot. In order to sit all family members comfortably and safely we need an MPV. But if it is beyond our means, then, doing all the little things cannot help us.

The saying goes.. the rich get richer, the poor gets poorer - since often, the rich can afford better. And the rich does not have one `wealth corner' but infact, every location of their home is literally, pathed with `gold'. For the lower income to even middle income, despite a small home, these people try to squeeze in water position etc... even making their homes more cluttered! In my opinion; it is sad to say, the poor, will get poorer, supporting purchasing and supporting commercial products that costs little to produce but with high mark-ups.

16. The morale of the story is that, if the house is lousy, no amount of cure(s) can help .. falling short of a miracle. No sifu can help in such a situation. Often, as mentioned earlier, many would simply give us a sugar coated pill.

Warmest Regards,

Cecil Lee

On 5/9/2003 3:13:45 AM, Chua David wrote:
>Dear Masters,
>
>I have engage "a few" fs
>masters in the past but each
>of them gave me different
>recommendations and I still
>don;t see great improvement in
>my life. And this makes me
>feel if FS is really workable.
>In your opinion, what do say a
>good FS master should have ?
>Thanks

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources