Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Evil Lines (Kong Wang)
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 13403
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 5/17/2003 06:39 AM

Dear Wasis,

1. In the past, I often encounter situations where a temple is close-by to a housing development.

2. Is this temple clean?

Often, if the temple is meant soley for worship, and often if it is relatively new, there is often no issue with `evil lines'.

3. But somehow, "bad things" had been done at the temple e.g. a bad priest had performed say ... black magic, or in some cases.. had played with bad spirits or any of these, then the temple is not clean.

4. For example, let me relate an incident. This temple is located somewhere in Bishan, Singapore.

5. One day, I was invited to Feng Shui a 5 room housing board apartment. This house happens to be along the NW to SW alignment of the compass direction of this temple.

6. To elaborate; if we draw a line, the house runs smack on a straight line NE towards SW (the temple). This temple had kept urns of the dead.

7. When I used my luopan inside the home, the compass needle rotates irratically. When I went outside in the open air facing the temple (the temple is approximately) 800 metres away, the needle seems to move irratically.

8. After this incident, I immediately felt sick afterwards and had to throw away the luopan as it has been unfortunately contaminated by this bad event.

9. In my opinion, this is my personal definition of the evil line.

10. In another case, this home in Tampines, Singapore is on a North-East to South-West alignment. The main door is at NE while a specific bedroom is at SW. This bedroom happens to be the bedroom of the two young children who coincidentally happen to be of `weak' wood persons.

11. During my Feng Shui, I could feel my hair stand in this SW room. When I went back to calculate the flying star, indeed, this room and the main entrance had in particular VERY YIN stars. And this is confirmation that things are not that correct.

12. On my audit assessment with the family members. I had asked the parents, whether did anyone see something in the room? The mum cried out: YES!, she in fact is also belonging to the `weak' element. And she told me that she and her children had seen `something' in the room.

13. This apartment (by coincidence) is also along the NE to SW alignment or one can say the evil line of sight. Fortunately, this time round, my luopan did not `detect' anything. But instead, in particular, as I am a weak wood person, I could feel such presence during that stage.

14. Just two months ago, I went to this vacant home. My compass also gave very strange readings and literally, the hair on my body `stood-up'. Fortunately, I believe, the `spirit' had momentarily left the house.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 5/17/2003 6:10:13 AM, Wasis Sugiono wrote:
>Dear Cecil,
>
>Could you please explain about
>Evil Lines? Are these lines
>must be avoided?
>At what degree are those
>lines?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Regards,
>Wasis

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources