Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Period 8
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 13685
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 6/26/2003 11:39 PM

Dear Glyn,

For now, I personally feel that the `cleanest' method is to introduce the fire element.

Since #7 x 2 are metal element
and #3 is bad wood element

The `cleanest' method is therefore to use `fire' element e.g. a red carpet or for some Chinese, a red banner above their door.

The rationale here is:-

Under the Destructive sequence of the five elements concept:-

Fire is used to CONTROL or weaken METAL

Under the Productive sequence of the five elements concept:-

Fire is used to draw or reduce wood i.e. fire helps to burn wood.

This is still a better method than say introducing `water'. If water is introduced, it does help to reduce Metal as water helps to draw out water or weaken it. But the double edged sword is that it helps to fuel wood i.e. bad wood.

If water is introduced; e.g. a fountain i.e. it has to have all five elements inside it inorder to circulate all five elements effectively.

For example, in the past, I mentioned the senario of a public lamp post. This lamp post can be made of metal or wood. But, symbollically, it looks more like a tree trunk (wood element).

If the lamp post slices thru our main door entrance or window, we cannot simply go out and use an axe or saw to remove it. It is illegal. If it is a tree, perphaps, if we are `evil' we can poison it.

In such a situation, the most popular Hong Kong method was to introduce a fish tank to neutralise it. This is where the fish tank is made up of 4 or more elements:-

Fish tank - often this is rectangular. Rectangle represents the Earth element.

Fishes - Often goldfish and dragon fish is considered as the Metal element. Orange gold fish is often considered as metal element

Fishes (some are red or pink). These colours represent the Fire element

Fishes (black). These represent water element.

Often, the fish tank also has lights i.e. this belongs to the fire element.

Some plants - this may not be necessary but if these are introduced into a fish tank, it belongs to the wood element.

Therefore: we can see that if the THREAT is WOOD:-

We can introduce at least 4 other elements that help to neutralise it in a harmonious way instead of resorting to destroying it - which may be illegal.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/26/2003 11:27:07 PM, Glyn Foster wrote:
>Dear Cecil
>
>Star #7 will revert to its
>evil nature come period 8.
>Apart from making sure there
>is no moving water where water
>star #7 resides and no
>mountain where mountain star
>#7 resides, what in your
>opinion is the safest method
>to weaken its evil effects
>come 2004.
>
>I have 737 at the facing, both
>stars being supported by
>forms.
>
>Thank you
>Glyn

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources