Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Re: Flags in the front of the home (Via Email)
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 1880
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 8/14/1999 11:19 AM

Cecil, this brings up something I've been thinking about for some time. I
would like to buy a fake goose...made of some sort of paper, that flies in
the air with the wind, while attached to a long, tall pole like a fishing
pole. I could put him very close to the front of the house where the pole
wouldn't cut the door, but I'm wondering if the movement of the bird in the
wind would raise the chi, slow it down, or activate anything else?
I want to do this to make my house easier to find for my customers.
Any thoughts?

Monica

>From: "Listmanager"
>
>To: (Recipients of 'free-advice' suppressed)
>Subject: Flags in the front of the home
>Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 11:08:04 +0800
>
>From: "Cecil Lee"
>
>This message is sent from "free-advice" Mailing List.
>
>Hi,
>
>It is very easy to get confused as to what is sha or pointed arrows that
>are `aimed' at a house.
>
>The best way to look at `pointed arrows' is to ask the following questions?
>
>1. Is the pointed arrow aimed at my main door?
>
>2. Is it aimed at any of my windows?
>
>3. One last question is: Is my main door `hidden' from the gate and not
>directly facing a gate or path?
>
>In general, if your answers to the above question is No, then, there is
>little to worry about in terms of `poision arrows' aimed towards the house.
>
>As you can see, the main entrance door and the windows need to be
>`protected' from poison arrows.
>
>What about metal or any flag poles?
>
>Symbolically, any flag pole or tall metal or wood structure represents a
>thin tall object and if you look at it can act like a `knife' slicing thru
>the home.
>
>Here, the question is: Is the thin tall object slicing thru any part of my
>main entrance door or windows i.e. perpendicular or tangent to it.
>
>If your answer is No, then it does not affect your home.
>
>Hong Kong FS Masters like to use a fish tank. For example, if the flag pole
>or a lamp post is outside the window i.e. when you look out of the window
>of your home and see a lamp post, the fish tank is said to counter act this
>sha.
>
>For the main entrance door, some resort to:
>
>1. tilting the main door to one of the good auspicious locations if this is
>possible.
>
>I must caution here to you need an expert Feng Shui Practioner to help u do
>it.
>
>2. Use a semi-circular carpet radiating outwards outside the entrance door.
>Better still if you have something like a `sun' and its rays, let this half
>shaped `sun rays' radiate outwards.
>
>3. If there are steps leading up to the main entrance, you can use
>semi-circular steps radiating outwards.
>
>The above concepts 2 and 3 is similiar to the "Ming Tang" or a semi-cicular
>pool found in some buildings to radiate outwards to `protect' the front of
>the house.
>
>4. Other `cures' include using the First Heaven Sequence Mirror Ba Gua for
>example.
>
>5. More offensive `weapons' include:
>
> - Placing a cannon on a shelf pointing out of a window. For example,
>some purchase a replica of a ships cannon. These can be found in toy stores
>etc...
>
>6. Others use two statutes of lion or fu fu dogs outside (on each side of
>their main entrance doors).
>
>Usually, this is common e.g. in eating establishments or if you been to a
> [...]

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources