Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: To activiate health area
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 2287
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 9/20/1999 10:06 PM

Dear Betty,

Under the Eight Aspirations or Life Associations where each trigram is associated with an aspect of life.

Here are the significance of each trigram and their direction:

North - Career
South - Fame
East - Health
West - Children
North East - Education
North West - Helfpul patrons
South East - Wealth
South West - Romance / Marriage

Therefore, to answer your question, Health is neither at West or North but at the East.

The above is based on the Later (last) Heaven Sequence.

1. We cannot `compare' this theory with the Shapes and Form School where the Shapes and Form can be applied to every location. The Eight Aspirations is considered too general to be applied to everyone with accuracy.

2. Even the Eight House Theory takes into consideration our Year of birth. The Eight Aspirations has no relation to or `personalised' to an individual.

So far all the serious practioners and users of Feng Shui have low regard for this `association'.

As mentioned sometime back in a few messages, only after one has used all the `serious' Feng Shui techniques and if one has the luxury or to put it `crudely' too much time in our hands, can then out " boredom " do what wants to `enhance' these areas.

If one follows the above `argument', it is the same if a specific life association falls in the kitchen etc...

If one follows these `concepts' one may end up not following Traditional Feng Shui. For one, there is little or no relation to the Five Elements Concept or Yin and Yang (at the higher level).

The test of authentic Feng Shui concepts is that it must be based on the Five Elements or at least on Yin and Yang Concept. For example, even under the Shapes and Form School, it is related to Yin and Yang. For example, an excellent site is where the Yang Dragon (male) is at a gentle embrace with the Yin (female) tiger.

Anything but BTB is encouraged in this forum.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 9/20/99 4:58:27 PM, Tan Betty wrote:
>Dear Cecil
>Is the health sector in the
>west or north. How do you
>activate the health sector.
>Does one do it in the health
>sector or can one do it by
>activating the corresponding
>sector in the bedroom.
>2) Would it be alright to
>activate the relationship
>sector if this happens to be
>in the kitchen.
>
>Thank you for your advice.
>
>Regards
>Tan

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources