Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Different schools of Feng Shui
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 2902
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 11/4/1999 08:46 AM

Dear Anon,

Thanks for sharing with all of us your personal experience.

The reason why, I adapted all the various schools is because of experiences I had with many users in this area.

1. Most of the time, if one is `lucky' and it happens that an audit was carried out on a house without or bad Shapes and Form.

In such a situation, no one knows the better.

Believe me, on many occassions last year, the year before and even this year, I had to re-analyse houses done even by Feng Shui practioners.

For example, these practioners only `mastered' Flying Star and many learned from a single master.

Unfortunately, most of these houses like Anon had mentioned thru her personal experience have other `problems' e.g. poision arrows etc...

Imagine, even if Feng Shui practioners can make `fatal' errors by just learning and applying only what they learn... it is again a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

2. That is why, what one theory lacks, it is cross checked by using another theory.

3. I agree with Glyn and many others who support the Flying Star is by far one of the best theories.

Glyn has stated this to create awarness. She does practice and combine the rest of the theories.

This site has created sufficient awarness of such factors.

4. As I mentioned in an earlier message that there are varying degrees of `users' here.

From those who had used our `two' earlier forums and read most of the messages to those who had joined this forum very recently.

Some may be curious about Feng Shui, while some may not know the `culture' within this forum. Others may sub-guess our intentions.

Therefore, in my personal opinion, it is even more of a challenge.

5. I believe, for those who are with us for quite sometime or if you feel you know more, feel free to post your `arguments'.

It is good to state what you feel and in conclusion, state what you believe and leave it to each individual to decide for themselves.

6. If we are polite and if we do this, we can continue to learn from each other without the `after effects' of Flames that are widespread in other forums.

7. I will be most happy if your `arguments' are correct and this will spur us to understand Feng Shui at a higher level and even from a different perspective.

8. This is why, also when someone recently asked to provide `objects' for each `cure' enhancement situation.

Firstly, I do not believe in spoon feeding for the following reasons:

a. Where possible, it is best not to spent extra money.

For example, I really pity those who are already having financial problems and someone giving advise to buy this and buy that.

We should focus on what we have existing and see if we can make use of them.

b. In addition, not two situations are identical. So spoon feeding does not lead a person to learn or understand but to be `mechanical'.

I am very glad to have associated with this Anon and Glyn as both have an open mind and these are hallmarks of becoming in the near future, Great Feng Shui practioners:)

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/4/99 1:18:57 AM, Anonymous wrote:
>Hi glyn,
>
>I beg to differ here regarding
>the flying star being the best
>theory. I think I agree with
>cecil instead who says that
>some people who live and
>breath flying star theory. But
>the best way to create a
>balance is to use form and
>shapes along with the pillar
>of destiny and 8 house and
>flying star theory.
>I am glad he mentioned in the
>recent response that even if
>the house has the best flying
>star and has water in the
>back and if left untreated
>would make the house
>inauspicious even though house
>has good flying star.
>
>And I am talking from personal
>experience. I remember when I
>did the flying star and pillar
>of destiny things drastically
>improved
>but I was still having some
>problem and I remember robert
>lee telling me to look for
>poison arrow outside the home
>and only after
>taking care of poison arrow
>things started running
>smoothly for me. So I think
>even though flying star is one
>of the best theory one cant
>ignore the power of form and
>shape
>theory.
>
>And I think this is one of the
>reasons people get
>disappointed sometimes because
>they do not see the result of
>the flying star since the good
>results are being nullified
>by a poison arrow.
>
>Well this is just my personal
>opinion. I think I would wait
>and see what cecil has to say
>about this.

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources