Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Various questions on everyday life
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 4859
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 3/2/2000 03:40 AM

Dear Carina,

Please see below:-

On 3/2/00 2:23:00 AM, Carina Tien wrote:
>Dear Cecil,
>
>1. I understand that everyone
>have a kua number and everyone
>have a set of sectors
>according to the directions in
>the house. eg.
>someone might have "health"
>sector at the north side of
>the house. What do we call
>this? Is there any name for
>that? How do we fully utilize
>the best sector. Eg. if my
>"health" sector is in the
>north, how do I make the best
>out of it?

1. Under Traditional Feng Shui, it is known as The Eight House Theory or the East Group or West Group persons.

2. Quite a lot of information is available at https://www.geomancy.net/fs/house1.htm

3. If you check back quite recent messages, I have mentioned what:

3.1 What is the purpose of the Eight House Theory

3.2 What are the uses and limitations on this theory.

Perhaps you may have to do `some' homework by doing a search for this. As the same question has been covered recently.

>2. I understand that
>decorating with dried flowers
>are no good for feng shui. Is
>this true?

This is such a `wide topic'. It may not necessary come under Feng Shui. I would consider it as a belief or disbelief.

It is natural that dried flowers turn grey or even black and if moist, moldy even. Not only under Feng Shui, no one else would want these unless to give it to an "ex-lover." *JOKE*

So do we need to call it inauspicious in the name of Feng Shui.

The exception is to spray paint the dried flowers with gold paint, and turn it into something else. This is another issue. Perhaps, close to recycling.

>3. Is it good for feng shui if
>we put our shoes at the
>doorway entrance?

Under Shapes and Form School, as the main entrance is considered the mouth of the house, in general, it can be considered as `inauspicious'.

I believe, recently, I have just answered the same questions 4, 5.

>4. Is is good to hang lots of
>floral pictures in the house?
>
>5. Is is good for feng shui if
>we burnt scented candles in
>the house. I understand that
>Chinese relate candles to the
>dead or for prayer only.
>
>6. If my husband's career
>sector is in the south of the
>house, how do I boost up his
>career path by utilizing this
>sector?

In the earlier reply, I mentioned, the work of a CEO. One must think `BIG' not small. A CEO should not be handling petty cash disbursements but rather `Big' things.

Same here.

1. Do not spent time on nitty gritty things or scrutinse every single thing.

2. Principle of exception.

Have priorities and ranking. Pay attention only to exceptions rather than on everything.

In Feng Shui, if you can find a competent FS practitioner why not get the person to do a full audit. And that's it.

Use all your free time to concentrate on your LIFE. This is how, people get `rich'.

If one continue to pay attention to petty things, one gets a `petty' life (not sure if there is such a thing, but it comes close).

Why pay attention to questions like can I hang floral pictures, or whether should I place my shoes here or there.

Although, it may be important to some, these are not as important as whether the house has a slope behind it which may cause landslide etc...

Place priorities and one no longer becomes `confused'. If it is only secondary, and one can live with it for so long why not live longer with this `problem' i.e. I have not seen anyone `die' because the shoes are scattered outside the main door.

But I have seen deaths occur in houses where the house's head got `chopped' off etc... or huge indents in the house causing great imbalance.

If it does not contribute to death, I really don't care too much about it.

For those who have read messages since day one in the forum, you will see that I am not too concerned about such things like placement of shoe racks etc... unless it has been brought up by a user. Here, no choice, but to give an `answer'.

Neither do you see me giving advise on buying lots of "goodies" e.g. three legged toad etc...

Instead, I may if too many of such questions were asked become abit `irritated' and then try to formulate a concept such as `Credit Card Feng Shui' etc...

Here, it is like buying on credit in the hope that one prospher. But look at the credit card interests if the bill has not been paid. Some equate it worse than an illegal money lender's fees!

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources