Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: 8association vs death line
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 6291
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 6/18/2000 10:39 PM

Dear Tervino,

1. Eight Aspirations or Eight Associations or Life Associations.

It is based on the interpretation of each of the STATIC Kua trigrams into e.g. SW - Romance sector etc...

This is similar to the `Black Hat Sect's ' use of STATIC templates.

2. I mentioned in earlier forum messages that the Eight Associations or Life Associations are too generalised to be of any effect in Feng Shui.

For example, in earlier messages, I mentioned that if three of us are trying to `woo' a girl. And if we understand the Eight Association concept clearly, we need to ENHANCE our SW sector.

Given some imagination, each of us would try to enhance this sector. Perhaps, the three of us have discussed this earlier.

In order to over do your colleagues, you placed 999 stalks of rose on your SW sector of your table. This is because, you heard that your "closest" rival had placed 99 stalks of rose on his table while your other colleague placed 888 stalks of rose.

So, we should examine what happens if everyone one tries to do this? Is it logical to out do each other at our South West Sector?

Worse of all, someone else may in the end, `marry' the girl instead.

2. Under the Shapes and Form School, there is also personalisation.

For example, we understand that if there is a threat e.g. a sharp corner of a building, we need to neutralise this at our main entrance.

But if there is no poison arrow, we do not need to `neutralise' something which is not there.

3. For the Eight House theory try not be confused with is this our death corner or career corner.

It is nice to think interms of corners. But why get `cornered?' by all these?

Being " cornered " is not an appropriate concept.

4. I mentioned that many of us, only think of enhancing e.g. a sector. But what is the use if the entire `boat' is sinking?

It is no use to spent too much time or money looking after a corner and neglecting the fundamentals.

One has to make sure that the ENTIRE Feng Shui of a house is OK first before going over `luxuries' such as enhancing a corner.

5. In order to enhance luck, and if one applies Feng Shui, do it in a holistic way.

Try to score as many `marks' in each category as possible. One can still fail an examination if one answers 3 questions but left out the 4 compulsory question.

For example, each question is 25 marks. If we left out the last question, our maximum score is 75 marks assuming we get good marks.

But what happens if we get only 35 marks in total. If we had answered the last question, and may have got 15 marks, we could have got 50 marks (where the passing mark is 50).

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/17/00 12:39:00 PM, Tervino T wrote:
>Hi,
>
>From lillian too's book that
>put the compass 8 directions
>into wealth(SE), fame(S),
>career (N), mentors (NW)
>...etc and we are to energize
>that direction for desired
>aspect in life.
>However, from 8house throey,
>we have 4 directions that are
>auspicious and the other 4 are
>bad (death, disaster,
>irritation, spook) and if the
>death line direction falls
>under the compass North (which
>is career), is this our death
>corner or our career corner?
>do we energize this corner if
>we want career luck?
>
>How do we interpret when there
>ar always 4 bad directions
>which will match 4 out of the
>8 aspect of life as noted in
>the book?
>(W-children luck, NW -Mentors,
>N-career, NE-education, E
>-family&health, SE-wealth,
>S-frame, SW-marriage)?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Tervino

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources