Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: My studio flat and romance (question)
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 8463
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 5/11/2001 09:39 AM

Dear Gina,

I find it difficult to answer on a question on `romance'. The reason is as follows:

1. Romance is interdependent especially on the two parties: there are many many causes of breakups e.g. financial; losing interest in one another; communication problems and many other problems.

2. It is best for couples to work out or have realistic expections of themselves.

3. It would not be proper for me to try to `smoke' the reader or try to pull a fast one by saying: " Hey, go and spruce up your South West (or some FS books consider this to be the romance sector).

I have cautioned many times about paying homage to sectors or trying to spruce up such corners.

4. Sometime back i.e. in one of this past forum messages; I mentioned that one way is to look at the #mountain vs #water star combination of a house. But because of the various combinations leading to 81 differenct combinations; one has to examine sectors of the house that have satisfactory have such combinations:-

Note: The first # number is the mountain star while the # second number is the water star:

mountain vs water star :

1 7 Good Luck in romance

2 7 Oops! Beware of someone using kindness or romance to cheat you of your wealth

2 9 Lots of female in the house. Termed as a Romance house. (Most probably a house of prostitutes)

3 4 Male have luck in romance

4 4 and 4 7 Good luck in romance

7 1 Luck in romance
7 4 Luck in romance
8 3 and 8 4 Marriage problems (Oops! becareful)

9 1 Romance Luck
9 4 Abornmal romance or illicit romance.

To some of us it may be unrealistic to find such a house with some of the above flying star combinations i.e. most likely the current home does not have any of these combinations.

5. What lesson we can learn here:

5.1 It is very difficult to go find such houses.

5.2 Are we expected to move house because of no romance luck? Well some of us may just resort to it.

6. Lets face it, it is much easier to try (and really try) to find opportunities for ourselves or get friend's help or assistance.

Since relationships depends on both parties; we may have to really work on it. Hopefully both parties see eye to eye.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 5/7/01 10:27:00 AM, Gina Kaney wrote:
>My small 1 room residence is
>part of a 3 story house, my
>place is at the bottom.
>the house is No. 15
>the house is on a hill side
>slop.
>My appartment is pained white
>.I hope I don't have to change
>that.
>It is hard to have a living
>room, bedroom study etc when
>it is all in one room.
>My room is sectioned the desks
>and books near the door. the
>kitchenette in another corner
>bed in another etc. I do have
>a separate bathroom. But it
>has no door at the moment. It
>sounds bad but its quite
>modern, but small.
>My romantic life has turned
>sour. The person I was hopeing
>would commit has now commited
>to someone else. What feng
>shui can I use to attract a
>relationship.
>
>There is a large round mirror
>in the room
>but you cannot see the bed
>when you look into it from the
>bed.
>Hope you can give me some
>advise to assist.

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources