Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Romance problems & confusion on colour
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 8761
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 6/25/2001 02:32 AM

Dear Anon,

1. In my opinion, it is difficult to redress a sloping ceiling unless one physically remodel it to a flat roof or use a four poster bed with cloth or lace hanging on the top of the 4 poster support.

2. Usually, a full FS audit would be used to check on the house and there are certain interpretations of the mountain/water star combinations which in some cases reflect "romance" or show an interpretation of romance. Some houses when Feng Shuied may reveal good romance while others bad. Some houses do not reflect any combinations of romance sector. Therefore, Flying Star may or may not reflect these.

3. I therefore, cannot say for sure if the house has any effect. However, it is always not advisable to apply " general " Feng Shui.

4. I would not like to comment on Lillian Too's comments on `purple' as each of us have to take into account; perhaps her personal rationale for the use of `purple' colour.

5. In my opinion, many a times, her advice may be too general; especially if it is written as a book.

6. I usually prefer authors who `teach' the essentials of Feng Shui. Here, the author would state their observations and analysis of a situation.

7. For example: the author would help or aid one to learn about an item and what element it may belong to. After this, state several views or opinions. Instead of asking people to `apply' wholesale their recommendations.

8. If one has the opportunity to purchase books from authors such as:

Evelyn Lip (Dr) or
Derek Walters (He wrote few, but excellent books) on FS.

9. One would then realise that they do not give off the `cuff' recommendations but rather their books are rich in concepts which one then may or may not want to apply them.

10. Thus I feel (again in my opinion) some books do more harm than good. Many times, these authors give contradictory statements in their books.

11. Please note that `purple' is actually a colour associated with the `Fire' element. Where fire element is represented by pink, red or purple.

12. Even if a person is considered a `weak fire' person, the advise from many FS practitioners is to avoid furniture that is of that element.

For example, although one may be of the `weak fire' it may not be advisable to purchase a `red sofa'. As this may represent fire and may not be suitable for a location especially in the South.

The rationale is that `red' especially at the south may lead to more frequent arguments.

13. In my opinion, purple is associated with `fire element' and if perhaps, one has frequent quarrels; it would not be ideal to enhance a sector with `purple = fire element'.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 6/24/01 3:45:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
>Dear Cecil,
>
>My star number is 3. I am
>living in a house that faces
>nw. My bedroom is in the east
>sector - it has a sloping
>ceiling and it's door faces
>the door of the bathroom
>directly. I have recently
>split up with my boyfriend of
>11 years. (His no. is also 3.
>Since the break up, I have
>been starting to feng shui the
>house. Do you think that the
>break up has anything to do
>with the house? Is there any
>methods of improving my
>relationship luck, as, even
>though my partner and I have
>broken up, we still love each
>other.
>
>I am also confused with the
>use of the colour purple - I
>have Lillian Too's book of
>'essential feng shui' which
>mentions that purple is a
>special water colour, and this
>is how I have used it. Am I
>wrong?
>
>Also, my bathroom & toilet is
>in the NE sector of the house,
>& before learning feng shui, I
>placed a lot of purple items
>in here. Is this bad? What
>should I put in the bathroom?
>
>Thank you kindly for reading
>my message.

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources