Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Centre and Direction of House
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 9908
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 1/18/2002 05:41 AM

Dear Tammie,

If you have a layout plan of your apartment, you can use one of the following methods of Free assistance:-

1. You can fax a copy of your layout plan to our:

Option 1a:-

a. Fax number +65 482-0570 (Paper fax) or

Option 1b:-
b. Fax number +65 484 5838 (Still fax as usual to us from your Fax machine. When we receive it it will be an electronic scanned image) for us to immediately work on it. And later attach it e.g. to a forum reply.

For Option 1a, please remember to furnish us your local fax number so that once we have determined it for you, we will (as soon as possible fax) it back to the fax number you had indicated.

Here, please remember to include your internet e-mail address so that we can contact you - if the fax cannot go thru.

For Option 1b, we will attach it to a forum message e.g. to this attachment request and you can get to see the layout plan (with the centre-point) when you next login into the forum.

Option 2: Use any scanner to scan your layout plan and either e-mail it to us at our support e-mail @ support@geomancy.net or attach it as an attachment in this forum. (Please keep the scanned image not more than 500K usually in .jpg format) would be best.

Please note this is a totally Free service to all of our Free Advice Forum members.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil Lee

On 1/18/2002 12:30:00 AM, Tammie Teo wrote:
>Hi Cecil,
>
>Thank you for your response.
>My house is
>upgraded with additional
>utility room. It has
>become oblong, so how do i
>find the centre of
>the house. I know that using
>the floor plan
>is one way but should I take
>the corner of
>the utility room or the corner
>of the
>master(which is wider but
>shorter)
>
>In fact the block is a curve
>in, so the whole
>thing is not square or
>straight.
>
>I checked and Northeast is a
>good direction
>for me, my front window is
>facing NE ie next
>to the door.
>
>Does that mean it is ok? And
>NW is good for
>me too, so does that mean i
>can hang a
>windchime in the kitchen where
>it facing
>Northwest?
>
>Tha

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources